CONTACT US NOW!
Chocolate Private Labeling / White Label
We serve big supermarket chains and small entrepreneurs in the United States and around the world. Since our certified ISO-FSSC 22000 factory is located in Ecuador we have access to many cacao varieties. We can offer exceptional and unique natural chocolate flavors. In our labs, we can develop specific recipes in order to create one of a kind products
- GMP : Good Manufacturing Practices
- GFSI: ISO – FSSC 22000
- Organic: USDA Organic
TYPE OF CHOCOLATE
We have developed hundreds of recipes ranging from the most sophisticated single origin dark chocolate to chocolate supplements (Vitamin C, D, Iron, Multivitamins)
- Single Origin Bean to bar Chocolate: We can source cacao from very specific regions in order to get very unique natural dark chocolate flavors in different cacao content 50%,55%,65%,70%, 80%,85%,90%
- Sugar Free Chocolate: Using the best natural edulcorants like stevia, monk fruit and erythritol.
- Conventional Natural Chocolate: Using fine aroma cacao
Chocolate with Inclusions: dozens of different inclusions ( nuts, dried fruits,superfoods, spices)
- Milk and White Chocolate: with sugar, sugar free, with inclusions, etc..
- Couverture chocolate: All types: including compound chocolate
- Compound chocolate: White, milk or bittersweet chocolate
- Colored Chocolate: With natural ingredients: pink, yellow, green
DEVELOPING UNIQUE RECIPES
We can help you to develop unique recipes
We sign a confidentiality agreement to protect your recipes
We can help you to design your labeling according to your needs
We can work with 500g / 16 oz, 125g/ 4.5oz , 80g/ 2.82oz, 50g /1.76oz bars, 10 g /.35oz bonbons and 6g/0.21oz discs. Or any format that you need.
The disc format provides many advantages:
– Brand New product.
– Discs can be individually packed (boxes of 5,10, 30, 60, 90 etc..) or you can put them naked in doypacks in any number.
– Can be packed in neat high-end envelope styled box or in resealable doypacks
– Made with Ecuadorian Fine Aroma cacao.
– The thin disc format with additions lets you taste the chocolate and the addition at the same time. It creates a perfect balance.
– A one of a kind new product for today’s chocolate market.